Your LONDWEIL® watch is warranted by LONDWEIL Ltd.* for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international LONDWEIL warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of the purchase of the LONDWEIL watch ("defects"). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official LONDWEIL dealer** ("valid warranty certificate").
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are improper to restore the normal conditions of use of your LONDWEIL watch, or if you purchased a LONDWEIL watch the case of which cannot be opened, LONDWEIL Ltd. guarantees its replacement by a LONDWEIL watch of similar model. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- the life of the battery;
- normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, plastic, textile, velcro; peeling of the plating);
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/ abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by LONDWEIL Ltd.;
- indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non-functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the LONDWEIL watch;
- the LONDWEIL watch handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or which undergoes alterations in its original condition beyond LONDWEIL Ltd’s control. Any further claim against LONDWEIL Ltd. e.g. for damages additional to the above described guarantee is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
The above manufacturer’s warranty :
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility.
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have.
The LONDWEIL Ltd.’s customer service ensures the perfect maintenance of your LONDWEIL watch. If your watch needs attention, rely on a LONDWEIL official dealer or an authorized LONDWEIL Service Center as set forth in the enclosed list: They can guarantee a service according to LONDWEIL Ltd.’s standards.
* LONDWEIL Ltd.